Blogbanner1

April 14, 2007

The Morning After

*Photo Courtesy of WFAA* read the full story here

As many of you know, I live in Dallas Texas. Last night I had my first experience living in Tornado Alley.


While I am fine, many are without homes and their lives have been turned upside down, there is also one reported death I know about. Mother Nature sure can cop an attitude sometimes, I am just thankful she spared me her worst. I ask that the readers of this blog, keep those who lost everything - including their lives, in your thoughts and prayers. This storm is unlike anything, I am told, the people of Dallas have seen in a very long time.


I also know this storm spun off a twister not far from an area I spend time in doing my own research with one other person - so next weekend I will be headed that direction to take a general look around the area to see how much damage (if any) is out there, and get in a little bit of long awaited night time listening and observing. I am looking forward to this, as it has been a while since I have been in the field, I will be sure to take plenty pictures to post on the blog for you all :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey melissa good rainy morning, wow thats a big tornato in texas. great article. i see texas is getting alot severe weather so is connecticut etc with flooding. please keep me posted ok. thanks bill

     

Post a Comment