Blogbanner1

January 12, 2014

Justin Smeja responds.




I will just get right to it. 

Justin Smeja responded to the drama surrounding the "Feral Human" comment from Spike TVs first episode of "Bigfoot Bounty". 

Justin says, this was a 2 hour conversation, that Spike TV edited, to about 20 seconds. Justin says he discussed all the results but instead they edited down to only the "cat vet" results he discussed during filming. Now, if he's talking about, who I think he is, then I thought she was a horse vet. But, I could be wrong. 

Could this be true? Sure I guess. But, I have some emails out. If what Justin is saying is true, and it could be, but if it is, it's an even bigger reason to not care about this show at all. They said this would be a hunt using science. They didn't say anything about twisting words and making people look bad as a goal. But this is television.

If this is true, they put Justin in a very bad spot and frankly there was no need for it. Heck, this is the most sensational story - in a very long time. 

Read his comment for yourself. If a I hear anything from the emails I am sending out I will post that info here. 






It is my sincere hope that what Justin is saying is true. 

Even if he is, there are more than enough reasons to think this show is ridiculous. 

If Justin is telling the truth, I will be happy for him. No one should have their words twisted for ratings or anything else. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter !!

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.hovey

https://twitter.com/MelissaHovey29

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DNA resulthttps://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwrMS-lXBDSqc2YwR0oxZVN5R28/preview?pli=1

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Justin is a fraud- that is the only fact in his entire story.

     

Post a Comment